What cookies are?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer via web pages. They are tools that have an essential role for the provision of several services of the information society. Among others, they allow a Web page to store and retrieve information regarding users computer's browsing habits and depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies
Our website can install and use the following types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: those ones that allow the user to navigate through a Web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist on it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that integrate an order, make the process of purchasing an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content over Social networks.
- Customization cookies: allow the user to have access to the service with some general characteristics predefined depending on a series of criteria in the terminal of the user as for example would be the language, the type of browser through which accesses the service, the regional configuration from where it accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: they allow the responsible of the same, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the Web sites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the use data that the service users make.
- Advertising cookies: they allow the management of the advertising spaces, in the most efficient way.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information about the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising according to the same.
Next, we detail the list of cookies that are downloaded on your computer:
|Cookie name||Owner||Typology||Purpose of the cookie||Expiration|
|PHPSESSID||Bossauto||Performance||This cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow the SESSION variables to be saved on the web server. This cookies is essential for the functioning of the web.||End of session|
|Style||Bossauto||Performance||Used by the system to remember the assigned design theme||1 year|
|POLITICA_COOKIES||Bossauto||Performance||This cookie is used by the cookies policy notice to know if they have been accepted.||3 months|
|Cookie name||Owner||Typology||Purpose of the cookie||Expiration|
|__atuvc||AddThis||Statistic||This cookie is associated with the AddThis social sharing widget which is commonly embedded in websites to enable visitors to share content with a range of networking and sharing platforms. It stores an updated page share count.||1 year|
|_gcl_au||Google AdSense||Targeting/Advertising||Used by Google AdSense for experimenting with advertisement efficiency across websites using their services||1 week|
|_dc_gtm||Google Tag Manager||Statistic||This cookie is associated with using Google Tag Manager to load other scripts and code into a page. Where it is used it may be regarded as Strictly Necessary as without it, other scripts may not function correctly.||1 day|
|_ga||Google Analytics||Performance||This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports. By default it is set to expire after 2 years, although this is customisable by website owners.||1 año|
|_gat||Google Analytics||Performance||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics, according to documentation it is used to throttle the request rate - limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites. It expires after 10 minutes. The main purpose of this cookie is: Performance||10 min.|
|_gid||Google Analytics||Performance||This cookie name is asssociated with Google Universal Analytics. This appears to be a new cookie and as of Spring 2017 no information is available from Google. It appears to store and update a unique value for each page visited. The main purpose of this cookie is: Performance||1 day|
|1P_JAR||Targeting/Advertising||This cookie carries out information about how the end user uses the website and any advertising that the end user may have seen before visiting the said website. The main purpose of this cookie is: Targeting/Advertising||1 week|
|ANID||Google Adwords||Advertising||These cookies have an advertising purpose. They contain a unique randomly generated value that allows the Platform to distinguish browsers and devices. This information is used to measure the performance of the ads and provide recommendations regarding products based on statistical data.||Persistent|
|APISID||Google Adwords||Advertising||These cookies have an advertising purpose. They contain a unique randomly generated value that allows the Platform to distinguish browsers and devices. This information is used to measure the performance of the ads and provide recommendations regarding products based on statistical data.||Persistent|
|CONSENT||Google Adwords||Advertising||These cookies have an advertising purpose. They contain a unique randomly generated value that allows the Platform to distinguish browsers and devices. This information is used to measure the performance of the ads and provide recommendations regarding products based on statistical data.||Persistent|
|SID||Google Adwords||Advertising||Estas cookies tienen una finalidad publicitaria. Contienen un valor generado aleatoriamente único que permite a la Plataforma para distinguir navegadores y dispositivos. Esta información es utilizada para medir el rendimiento de los anuncios y proporcionar recomendaciones relativas a productos basadas en datos estadísticos||Persistent|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Youtube||Targeting/Advertising||This cookie is set by Youtube to keep track of user preferences for Youtube videos embedded in sites;it can also determine whether the website visitor is using the new or old version of the Youtube interface.||1 year|
|PREF||Youtube||Targeting/Advertising||This cookie, which may be set by Google or Doubleclick, may be used by advertising partners to build a profile of interests to show relevant ads on other sites. It works by uniquely identifying your browser and device.||1 year|
|SIDCC||Youtube||Advertising||Estas cookies tienen una finalidad publicitaria. Contienen un valor generado aleatoriamente único que permite a la Plataforma para distinguir navegadores y dispositivos. Esta información es utilizada para medir el rendimiento de los anuncios y proporcionar recomendaciones relativas a productos basadas en datos estadísticos||Persistent|
|LOGIN_INFO||Youtube||Performance||This cookie is used to play YouTube videos embedded on the website.||6 months|
|DSID||doubleclick.net||Advertising||This cookie is used to play YouTube videos embedded on the website.||1 week|
|IDE||doubleclick.net||Advertising||This cookie carries out information about how the end user uses the website and any advertising that the end user may have seen before visiting the said website.||1 month|
Disabling and deleting cookies
You have the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the available services may not be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the tools or Options menu. You can also check the browser Help menu where you can find instructions. The user may at any time choose which cookies they want to work on our website.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer o Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-s/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
In addition, you can also manage cookie stored on your browser through tools like the following:
- Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
- Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Cookies used in https://www.bossauto.com/
Next, we identify the cookies that are being used in this portal as well as their typology and function:
With this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
• Accept cookies: This notice will not be reviewed when accessing any page of the portal during this session.
• Close: The notice on this page is hidden.