The document below resumes the Personal Data Protection Policy where BOSSAUTO INNOVA S.A. (hereinafter called "BOSSAUTO INNOVA") establishes the basis on which will process the personal data provided during your experience through the web platforms https://www.bossauto.com (hereinafter "Web"). This
WHO IS IN CHARGE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA?
- Name: BOSSAUTO INNOVA S.A.
- Address: C/ Thomas Edison 16, Pol. Ind. Valldoriolf, 08430 - La Roca del Vallès
- Contact email:firstname.lastname@example.org
If some questions or needs about the treatment of your personal data may arise, you can contact us through the following email address: email@example.com
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
"Personal Data" and "Personal Information" are concepts that should be understood as any personal information related to you that identifies you personally, either directly, such as, for example, your name and surname, or together with other information, such as, for example, your email or phone
BOSSAUTO INNOVA may collect and process your personal data, based on the information you provide us by filling out a form on our website, for example your name and surname, username, gender, company name (NIF / CIF, postal address, telephone, e-mail address, postal code, city, province, country, web, company activity, geographical area of work, sector), bank details (if you have made an online purchase). Connection and navigation data may also be processed, which may be collected indirectly through the cookies installed on our platforms previously accepted by you, numerical identifiers such as the IP address of your computer or the content generated by the user through its browsing in the restricted space of your client account.
The data collected is confidential and fully protected at all times.
ON WHAT BASIS DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Attend users’ queries or requests through communication channels identified on our website and contact them to solve it.
- To improve our website, as well as its services and products, in order to offer a better service and content.
- Allow and manage customer account registration on our platforms.
- Allow and manage access to the restricted spaces on our platforms: customer accounts.
- Allow and manage user’s purchases on our website.
- To send transactional communications in relation to their purchase.
- Conduct studies for statistical purposes using data from the browser.
- Keep user data up to date.
- To process the reservation of the orders made by the user.
- To manage the accounting and billing of online purchases.
- To process the warranty of the products acquired on our web.
- To send communications of commercial offers through different channels, mainly by email. This way BOSSAUTO INNOVA will be able to offer special tailored made offers and promotions, specifically of their own services and products.
- To comply with legal obligations.
WHICH IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
From a legal point of view, the treatment of your personal data will be based on the following purposes:
- To express user consent: for example, in order to send commercial communications.
- The legitimate interest: to be able to register the clients account with the purpose that they will be able to access to restricted spaces of the web platforms. Besides, in order to be able to analyze the navigation and usability quality of these platforms, using technical and functional cookies to guarantee and allow a correct and safe operation of them; and to attend to user requests.
- The execution of a Purchase-sale contract of products: In this case, the data processing is necessary in order to execute this type of contract, as requested on the webpage.
- The compliance of legal obligations: for example, the treatment for invoicing products that have been purchased on the Web page.
The processing of your personal data may be compulsory following certain legal obligations or if it is a purchase-sale contract. In the other cases, and whenever appropriate, you will be asked for your consent to deal with your data.
HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN PERSONAL DATA?
BOSSAUTO INNOVA will keep your personal data as long as is strictly useful and necessary in order to offer you a quality service.
The retention periods of your data will be:
- Data registered when creating an on-line customer account: Personal data will be kept until you ask us to remove them. After a period of inactivity, we will be able to delete automatically the data collected for this purpose.
- Personal data collected by consenting to send commercial information: we will keep the data until you ask us to cancel the subscription. We will also be able to eliminate the data collected for this purpose, automatically after a period of inactivity.
- Data registered by contracting our products through on line service: Data obtained for this purpose will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship and during the period of time required by the current tax and consumer protection legislation.
- For the period of time which is required by law: If it is needed for a legal procedure or if it is required for a particular purpose in accordance with the applicable law.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
To be able to offer a quality service may require that other third party service providers to BOSSAUTO INNOVA can have access to your personal data such as, postal services, distribution and messaging, printing and enveloping, legal activities services, computer services, technological platforms, etc.
Besides, BOSSAUTO INNOVA will require these third party suppliers to comply with Confidentiality and protection of Personal Data obligations, established by the legislation in force in this matter. They will not be able to share the mentioned data with third parties neither with other advertisers nor for any other purpose other than the provision of services for which they were contracted.
Your personal data can be stored in different countries outside the EU, depending on where our service providers are located (for example, suppliers that store our archives). The mentioned services comply, in any case, with protection and security guarantees of the data following the Protection Regulations of the European Union and are protected by the Privacy Shield or “escudo de privacidad”.
In addition, and when required, BOSSAUTO INNOVA may make assignments or communications about your Personal Data to meet its obligations to the competent authorities, in accordance with current legislation at any time, such as Public Administrations or judicial bodies.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AS AN INTERESTED PARTY?
The current legislation grants a series of rights related to the processing of your personal data by Bossauto Innova:
- Right of access: As an interested party you have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not the relevant data is being treated, as well as detailed information about certain aspects of the treatment being carried out, such as, for example, for which specific purposes are treated.
- Right of rectification: As an interested party you have the right to request the rectification of the inaccurate personal data or to complete those ones that were incomplete.
- Right of suppression (right to oblivion): As an interested party, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data. In any case, the suppression shall be subject to the limits set out in the regulatory standard.
- Right to restrict your treatment: As an interested party, you have the right to request to put limits on the treatment of your personal data (we will be able to store them, but we cannot continue using them neither treating them) when the following circumstances are caused:
- When contested personal data accuracy, during the time allowed, as responsible for the treatment, verify the accuracy of the same.
- When you consider that treatment is illicit and you are interested in opposing the deletion of personal data and request instead the limitation of your use.
- When the person responsible no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the treatment, but you need them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- When you have opposed the processing of personal data, while verifying if the legitimate motives of the person responsible prevail over those of the person concerned.
- Right of opposition to treatment: As an interested party, you can oppose the processing of your data in relation to any of the purpose that we manage your data.
- Right of portability of your data: As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data which you have provided us, in a structured format of common use and easy reading and to transfer them to another person in charge of the treatment. The exercise of this right regarding data that has been provided, it will only be possible when its treatment is based on the execution of a contract or in its consent and the data processing is carried out by automated means.
The above mentioned rights will be applied to the user free of charge, or if this is the case by his legal representative by a written and signed form, together with a copy of the identity card or equivalent document to prove your identity. It has to be addressed to BOSSAUTO INNOVA S.A. by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter to the following postal address Thomas Edison St, 16, Pol. Ind. Valldoriolf, 08430 - La Roca del Vallès.
In the case of representation, the identity must be tested through a written document together with a copy of the DNI or equivalent document that accredits the identity of the represented or other supporting documentation.
Once you have received your application, provided that it contains enough information to verify your identity, we will proceed to meet with the same, complying with the other procedures provided for each case in compliance with the applicable law.
If you understood that your rights have not been taken into account, a claim may be filed with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection www.agpd.es
UNSUBSCRIBE THE SERVICE OF SENDING COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
As mentioned in the previous section, you have the right to revoke, at any time, the consent loaned for sending commercial communications, notifying to BOSSAUTO INNOVA that you do not wish to continue receiving the same ones.
UNDER AGE TREATMENT
Our Web and App platforms are not aimed at anybody under 16 years old and therefore, in any case personal data from users of this age will not be processed. In the case of minors, that is to say under eighteen years of age, the holders of parental authority or guardianship thereof must expressly authorize the processing of their personal data.
For this purpose, checks may be made to verify that the user is actually the age that has reported in the registration form of his client account. In the case of the registration of users over sixteen years, but minors, checks can be made to confirm that the holder of the child's custody or guardianship has actually given consent.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
BOSSAUTO INNOVA undertakes to protect your personal information and to implement appropriate safety, technical and organizational measures, in order to guarantee your protection against any unauthorized or illegal treatment and against any loss, destruction or damage. In any case, compliance with current legislation regarding data protection, namely the General Regulations on Data Protection (RGPD) will be guaranteed.
In the lower part of this page, the date which was last revision is indicated and from when it will be applicable
Updated version 25th May 2021.
BOSSAUTO INNOVA S.A.