Professional pneumatic gun safety valve and extensions
Professional gun for the application and spray of protective and soundproofing materials like gravel protection, anti-rust, vibration-dampring, bituminous paints, bituminous and protective waxes both solvent- based and water- based of last generation.
THE ADDITION OF THE NAMEPLATE "WB" TO THE STANDARD BS/A MEANS THAT THE GUN HAS BEEN EQUIPPED WITH A SPECIAL FLOW REGULATOR THAT OPTIMISE THE PRESSURE INSIDE THE TANK, SO IT GUARANTEES THE MAXIMUM REGULATIONS FLEXIBITY DURING THE APPLICATION OF LAST GENERATION WATER BASED UNDERBODY PRODUCTS.
Thanks to its special features the BS WB is specially suitable for spray water based products of last generation.
* Body in drop-forged brass nickel-plated.
* Aluminium tank and cover with protective tratment (anodized) with high hadness and strangth to the corrosion.
* Cover with integrated coupling, which has been threaded in order to allow the screw of the suitable cans.
* Ground stainless steel neddle.
* Seal gland in P.T.F.E.
* Chuck brass prolonged nozze and cap.
* Micromatic total now adjusting of incoming air (our mod. RF).
* Product adjusting handwheel.
* Adjusting handwheel for air-product atomization.
* Approximate air consumption: 200-300 lt. per minute.
* Working pressure 3-4 bar.
* Maximum pressure allowed 8 bar.
* Spray gun supply connection mate 1/4 gas.
* Tanks capacity it (standard cans on sale).
* Special now regulator for the adjustment of the pressure inside the tank.
* High transfer efficiency.
* Net weight gr. 1682
* Single packaging in carton box, volume 40x24x12, gross weight gr. 1895
Professional gun for the application and spray of protective and soundproofing materials like gravel protection, anti-rust, vibration-dampring, bituminous paints, bituminous and... Read more